Multimeeter METRAHIT PM PRIME
940.00 € +km
TRMS precision multimeter with 310,000 digits and IR interface.
Item number: M248A
The METRAHIT PM PRIME is the precision multimeter of the METRAHIT Professional Multimeter series including temperature measurement and data logger.
The high-end TRMS multimeters of the METRAHIT PM series: The METRAHIT PM TECH, XTRA and PRIME are extremely rugged, reliable digital multimeters which have been developed for professional use. They feature an appealing design with housings made of impact-resistant plastic and state-of-the-art technology.
The ultra-accurate METRAHIT PM PRIME digital multimeter is an extremely rugged and reliable digital multimeter with a housing made of impact-resistant ABS. With a resolution of 310,000 digits, basic accuracy of 0.02% and 22 different measuring functions, it’s been developed for professional use.
- TRMS precision multimeter and data logger with a resolution of 310,000 digits and a bandwidth of 100 kHz TRMS
- Direct current measurement, 1 nA to 10 A
- Remote controllable via the interface
- 22 multimeter functions
- Resolution: ±310,000 digits, 5¾-place
- Basic accuracy: ±0.02% (VDC)
- Voltage DC, ACTRMS, AC+DC TRMS, level dB, relative value ΔREL, frequency (Hz, MHz), duty cycle, current DC, ACTRMS, AC+DCTRMS, resistance, diode testing, continuity test, capacitance, temperature with Pt 100/1000 sensors and type K thermocouples
- TRMS bandwidth: 100 kHz
- Clip function for current measurement with sensors and transformers
- 1 kHz low-pass filter can be activated
- Automatic and manual measuring range selection
- Battery cutoff
- Light blue illuminated triple display
- Zero adjustment
- Min-Max measured value storage
- Integrated 2 Mbyte measurement data memory for approx. 300,000 measured values, sampling rate: 10 ms to 9 hrs.
- IR data interface
- Power pack (optional)
- Separate battery and fuse compartments
- Patented automatic blocking sockets (ABS)
- Measuring category: 300 V CAT IV, 600 V CAT III
- Rubber holster for protection against shocks and impacts