Cable Multimeter for Measurements in Symmetrical Copper Cable Networks
The METRAHIT T-COM cable multimeter is a rugged portable measuring instrument for use in the field.
It performs measurements for pinpointing errors in cable networks. It measures all cable and system related parameters such as voltage, current, resistance, insulation and loop resistance, capacitance and cable length.
Interruption of a single core, or contact with an open-circuit core (capacitive asymmetry), is detected by means of polarity reversal and is indicated at the high-speed logarithmic bar graph display.
- Insulation resistance measurement (test voltage: 100 V) with simultaneous detection of interference voltage and polarity reversal for diode testing
- Cable symmetry testing by means of rapid changeover switching
- Multifunctional multimeter (V, Ω, F, Hz)
- TRMS measurement, AC and AC+DC for current and voltage
- Low-pass filter can be activated (200 Hz / -3 dB)
- Direct current measurement, 100 nA to 1 A
- Precision temperature indication in °C and °F for Pt100/Pt1000 sensors
- 3¾ place display, 3100 digits, illumination can be activated, analog display: linear or logarithmic for insulation measurement
- Acoustic signal for continuity testing, dangerous contact voltages, exceeded overload limits
- Min-Max value storage
- Data memory and internal clock, power pack adapter socket
- Housing with IP 54 protection, dust and splash protected, protective rubber cover as standard feature
- Bidirectional infrared interface for exchanging data with a PC
- New housing design, separate battery and fuse compartments, intelligent key functions with SMD button
- DAkkS calibration certificate as standard feature
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 3 years material and workmanship,
1 to 3 years for calibration (depending upon application)
M246A: digital multimeter with protective rubber cover, F836 ever-ready case , KS21T cable set, batteries, condensed operating instructions (English/German), operating instructions, DAkkS calibration certificate