Multimeeter plahvatusohtlikesse rakendustesse METRALINE EXM25
Thanks to their intrinsically safe design and rugged antistatic housing with protection class IP54, the instruments are particularly suited for use in mining and chemical/petrochemical industries.
The impact-resistant and dust-proof plastic housing makes the instrument almost indestructible. The display panel is protected by a break-proof cover. Due to its high degree of protection (IP 54), the instrument can also be used in moist atmospheres.
- Measures Voltage a.c. or d.c., Current, Frequency, Resistance and Continuity
- Approved in accordance with ATEX directive 94/9 EG for intrinsically safe and not intrinsically safe electric circuits up to 1000 V
- EX II 2G Ex ib IIC T4/T6 (Petrochemical industry)
- EX I M2 Ex ib I (Coal mines)
- Highest degree of safety due to encapsulated protective resistors in DATA HOLD test probes CAT IV, 1000 V
- Direct current measurements 1 mA …2 A
- Intrinsically save energy units, rechargeable NiMH battery or lithium battery
- Illuminated display
- Self-test and battery level indicator